Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Warning: Undefined array key "p" in /home/forum/public_html/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 794 Macro Flash ring - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Macro Flash ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macro Flash ring

Hi all,

I am looking at purchasing a macro fling flash and i am torn between two models. Firstly the canon mr ex14 and the other the sigma em-140. Does anybody have any experience of either/both? The main point being the price difference and whether the canon warrants the extra £150-200.

Many thanks.

Re: Macro Flash ring

I won't be able to comment on the comparision. I was in the similar situation few months back and went for used canon version for the price less than the sigma version and no regret at all, worthe the money spent and the quality you get.
    Raj
    Flickr

Comment

many thanks for the quick reply, to be honest i do like to stick with Canon however £150 is a lot of money and if they compare in quality it would obviously be worth the saving.

Comment

I use the Sigma, I couldn't justify the price difference; just to have a Canon badge. I have no complaints with the Sigma
        40D, 70D. 400 5.6, 70-200 2.8IS, 17-50 2.8, 150 2.8 Macro, EOS-M3

Comment

I empathise with the difference in cost, but even though the Sigma is perfectly fit for purpose, I would still be sub-conscously wondering if I should have bought the Canon.

Colin
          Colin

Comment

Thanks guys for the replies, I am the same as you I think Colin, would love to go for the sigma but always wondering if I should have had the canon hence why I thought I would check on here on the views of those with more experience.

Comment

Working...
            X