Thread: Footer text.

Default Footer text.

Can anyone assist me with how to get the bit of text at the bottom of the post, the bit where some list their equipment, a saying or a website address. I've gone through the settings but can't get it to work. Apols for being a bit thick, its probably very simple.

Default Re: Footer text.

Hi Roger

At the top of the screen, select 'settings' (next to Log Out), then at the bottom left of the screen you should see 'Edit signature'. Enter your text / link etc. there.

That should sort you out! Not sure if there's a 'display signature' tick bix required in that step, if there is, tick it!

All the best, mike
    flickr
    7DmkII : 7DmkI & Grip : EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 L IS II USM : EF 100mm f2.8 L IS USM Macro : EF 50mm f1.4 USM : EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS USM : EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM : 430EXII : 2xYN568 : 4xYN622C : Manfrotto CX055Pro3

Quote Originally Posted by mikep View Post
    Hi Roger

At the top of the screen, select 'settings' (next to Log Out), then at the bottom left of the screen you should see 'Edit signature'. Enter your text / link etc. there.

That should sort you out! Not sure if there's a 'display signature' tick bix required in that step, if there is, tick it!

All the best, mike

Many thanks Mike, thought it would be something simple. Cheers Richard

Quote Originally Posted by r.rogers View Post
    Many thanks Mike, thought it would be something simple. Cheers Richard
    No problem RICHARD - also, apologies. I have no idea why I thought your name was Roger in my first reply, as that's obviously your surname!

All the best, Mike.
    flickr
    7DmkII : 7DmkI & Grip : EF 100-400mm f4.5-5.6 L IS II USM : EF 100mm f2.8 L IS USM Macro : EF 50mm f1.4 USM : EF-S 15-85 f3.5-5.6 IS USM : EF-S 10-22mm f3.5-4.5 USM : 430EXII : 2xYN568 : 4xYN622C : Manfrotto CX055Pro3