My posting or lack thereof.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My posting or lack thereof.

I have only recently returned to this forum having come back to a Canon 700D from a Nikon. I have, a little earlier this morning, posted two shots taken yesterday. One is in the plants and flowers section and the other is in the birds section.

I mention this only to inform members that I shall be getting a new knee fitted on November 26th. this will put me out of commission until after Christmas, so again I shall not be posting very much. Please accept my apologies if I am timewasting being on this forum and also please tell me if I am. I shall not be offended. Muchly thankings.
    Canon 700D, Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6mm, IS STM lens, Canon 70-300mm 4-5.6 IS STM lens, Raynox 250 macro/close-up conversion lens.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/168448632@N02/

Re: My posting or lack thereof.

nice to see you've seen the error of your ways and returned to Canon

good luck with the knee op and look forward to you joining us again once your mobile again
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

No problem Jay Jay.We all seem to be needing this and that (body parts) as we get older. Do post your images when you have recovered.
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Again welcome back JayJay and I pray that your knee surgery goes well and healing is quick for you. Also be assured that you are more than welcome to comment and enjoy this forum while you are recovering. Even though you went to the dark side for a while, your thoughts and opinions are of value. So I look forward to seeing and reading your input on this forum.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
          nice to see you've seen the error of your ways and returned to Canon

good luck with the knee op and look forward to you joining us again once your mobile again
          ......once you are mobile again.
          "Your" is possessive! You mean "you're"

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay View Post
            Please accept my apologies if I am timewasting being on this forum and also please tell me if I am. I shall not be offended. Muchly thankings.
            Don't be silly, JayJay, people come and go on this forum, some post daily, some weekly, some annually. All are welcome. So welcome back, and good luck with the knee, let us know how it goes and we look forward to more pictures when you are fully mobile. But in the meantime I am sure it would be therapeutic to sit at home commenting on our efforts, just to keep your eye in.
            Canon EOS 7D
            EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
            Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
            flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Good luck with the surgery!
              I've been away with Olympus for a few years and come back to Canon....but I use both canon and Fuji now....everyone seems to be happy with that.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Welcome back -even lurkers are welcome here!
                John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

I second Alex's comments.

Well put!

Hope you're feeling better soon
                  Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Originally posted by JayJay View Post
                    I have only recently returned to this forum having come back to a Canon 700D from a Nikon. I have, a little earlier this morning, posted two shots taken yesterday. One is in the plants and flowers section and the other is in the birds section.

I mention this only to inform members that I shall be getting a new knee fitted on November 26th. this will put me out of commission until after Christmas, so again I shall not be posting very much. Please accept my apologies if I am timewasting being on this forum and also please tell me if I am. I shall not be offended. Muchly thankings.
                    You can always post up pictures taken years ago and reprocessed whilst you are laid up at home - I would !!
                    James
                    James Boardman Woodend
                    www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

My thanks to you all.
                      Canon 700D, Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6mm, IS STM lens, Canon 70-300mm 4-5.6 IS STM lens, Raynox 250 macro/close-up conversion lens.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/168448632@N02/

Comment

Working...
                      X