EOS 7D Mark II camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EOS 7D Mark II camera

Has anyone bought an EOS 7D Mark II camera recently - within the last three or four months. If so, can you recall if it came with a printed instruction manual or only a PDF manual on a disk? Thanks for any help you can offer.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Re: EOS 7D Mark II camera

i,ll ask my lad when he gets in from work .he has a recent one

Comment

Just disks in mine no paper copy.

Comment

Disks in mine too, although I bought it back in April
        Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Thanks for the feedback.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Robert,
            I purchased a 7D MK11 in September and it has the paper manual it came blisterpacked with CD's and other paperwork.

Adrian

Comment

Bought mine about 4 weeks ago from Jessops and it came with a proper manual and the disks.

Colin

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
                Has anyone bought an EOS 7D Mark II camera recently - within the last three or four months. If so, can you recall if it came with a printed instruction manual or only a PDF manual on a disk? Thanks for any help you can offer.
                Bought mine three weeks ago from HDEW & it came with a full paper manual.
                James
                James Boardman Woodend
                www.jameswoodend.com

Comment

Bought mine in July and it came with a full paper manual
                  Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

June - full paper manual.

Bought mine from a UK source (not grey market).
                    Tony.
                    https://www.flickr.com/eightbittony

Comment

Thanks again.

I posted the message in response to a query from a reader who had been told that the EOS 7D Mark II was no longer supplied with a printed manual.

No clear cut answer here, though it seems more likely than not that a printed manual is still available.
                      Robert
                      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

asked my lad ,his was two months ago via H-DEW as well and only came with PDF so looking at all these different answers it seems pot luck which you get ,and i suppose depending on where the ACTUAL country of original import was .

Comment

Both Dee and I got ours one the day it was released last year and both came with the paper manual. I had also downloaded the manual in PDF format and its interesting to note that the paper manual has 178 pages but the downloaded version has 548 - the paper manual ends at chapter 10 but the PDF 16 and the individual chapters seem to include a lot more information

Stan
                          Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                          flickr

Comment

Mine came from WEX last Christmas, with a manual, though not as comprehensive as the online version.
                            Russell
                            Canon 7D MkII, 550D EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 70-200mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro, 300mm f/4L IS USM, Extender EF 1.4x III, Speedlite 600 EX-RT Speedlite 320EX
                            http://www.flickr.com/photos/photorussell

Comment

I am/maybe thinking of upgrading from 7D to 7DII, but was concerned about the MANUAL and BRACKETING. Now this thread from Robert seems to get a mixed reply as he says. If it is just a PDF, do we know of any printing facilities for this (500 odd pages is not on!)? As regards the BRACKETING then I'm happy because it does 7 shots, but finding that in their PDF manual was not all that easy. It is a special function found under AEB in the Index but not under Bracketing.
                              But surely CANON must have facilities for printing these manuals, and for a £1299 camera adding some 10, 15, or 20 pounds to the price would be reasonable. How could one get this through to CANON/
                              Regards
                              Myrddin Jones

Comment

Working...
                              X