FAST RAW VIEWER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAST RAW VIEWER

just been pointed in the direction of this by my lad ,he has just downloaded a trial with a view to buying it and he reckons its the dogs danglies for £15 .i need something as a replacement for the no longer supported aperture 3 ,and ashley claims its far faster to use than lightroom .
    so if like me you don't want a subscription based raw decoder and use a mac this may well be the answer we have been looking for
    just do a google for FAST RAW VIEWER i have just a quick browse and it looks good ,he's gonna give me a run through later in case i make a mess up on my own ,no worry by this time next week i'll be a expert :-0)

Re: FAST RAW VIEWER

but for Mac you can see Raw images in Iphoto
    :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

this looks a hell of a lot more sophisticated ian ,a bit like a cross between aperture and lightroom on steroids

Comment

I suppose if you don't use LR its an option if you want something a little more advanced, but lets be honest if your going to spend crazy money buying a Mac your going to subscribe to CC :O)
        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
          I suppose if you don't use LR its an option if you want something a little more advanced, but lets be honest if your going to spend crazy money buying a Mac your going to subscribe to CC :O)
          not at all ian the price for that program is a one off payment of £15 ,to subscribe to lightroom and photoshop would cost around £10 a month or £120 a year ,for me thats a no brainer .and i do quiet well enough with ps6 anyway

Comment

On the Mac you can select a file in a folder and press the space bar. Works on most types of files.

Comment

Just had a look at their site - it looks really good. Will be very interested to know how you get on with it - seems a bargain at £15.

Comment

Working...
              X