To surprise Black Fox- Wildlife photographer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: To surprise Black Fox- Wildlife photographer

Some of the disappointed togs yesterday. Something wrong somewhere with our weather and forecasts.

Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

[QUOTE=Nathaniel;313735]Some of the disappointed togs yesterday. Something wrong somewhere with our weather and forecasts.

LOL like what you'd see at a premier league football match

EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
      Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
        nice to see you caught the lesser spotted black fox in action - did you have to use any special tricks to capture this wildlife shot, I know they are very shy, maybe a hide?
        I'd like to see a picture of Nat watching him from a hide!
        Andy

Comment

Not quite Paul ,you don't see a line of photographers stretching a couple of miles there ,high tide events are a bit like bempton cliffs on steroids ,and everyone hoping the tide makes the wall

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
            I have you know whilst trying to get a sunset, that BTW never happened I was standing in freezing 19 degrees at 7pm ... do you see me complaining nope .....
            Oh, poor you......
            Patrick

Find me on Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/136664727@N04/

Comment

Did I bump into Black Fox on Gower in South Wales a week or so ago, or was I seeing a clone of gear, clothes and enthusiasm?
              With a 500mm Mk 11?

Cheers, Chris.
              Just chuggin' along.

Comment

With his SAS "disguise" I don't think you would have recognised him. Must have been his clone!
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

you never know ,LOL

One of the best movie musical sequences of all time. From the Movie the Court Jester staring Danny Kaye and Basil Rathbone.
                  Last edited by the black fox; 12-02-2016, 19:19.

Comment

Good Ghod! That's ugly.
                    EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
                      in truth ian its really weird here as we have not as yet had winter as such ,just been down the river for a walk and the daffodils are in full flower ,also lots of daisies .but the forecast is for snow later .and todays lower high tide was higher than yesterdays higher one ,nature at its finest to confuse us all
                      Grebes are in full summer colours now. I hope it doesn't get too cold and they lose eggs...
                      EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Working...
                      X