Hahnel Captur Modules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahnel Captur Modules

Just wondering if anyone uses any of the Hahnel Captur modules and if so which modules of the system and what are they like to use.

I will be using a 5DMkiii and 600EX-RT with possibly 430EX II as well but more likely the 600 on its own.
    I do have a YN-E3-RT for the 600 and also the Hahnel Flash Trigger. Was thinking of the YN E3 and the Hahnel wireless trigger both on the 5D to trigger both flashes wirelessly.
    Also thinking of the Captur Module Pro or the Module Timer.

Any advice / comments gratefully accepted as this is all new territory and a challenge I want to have a go at as currently have lost my mojo and this may get it going again.

Thanks
    David

Re: Hahnel Captur Modules

I have the Captur Module Pro, but have not yet had a chance to use it in anger - however, SWMBO and I are in Spain at the moment and thunderstorms are forecast in the next few days - I am hoping to use it to catch the lightning. I will let you know how it performs if the oportunity presents itself.

I have set it up with the 5D III and the light triggering mode certainly works if you flash a torch at it, but whether it will be sensetive enough and fast enough to trigger the camera to catch a strike remains to be seen.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Re: Hahnel Captur Modules

Thanks John.
      I have been watching videos and videos and videos and have decided to go with the Captur Module Pro. I managed to sell some prints at my club's Annual Exhibition today so the funds will only be resting in my pocket for a short time whilst I order the Captur Pro.
      I was thinking of fireworks and forgot about lightening.
      Looking forward to see how you go with the Captur Module Pro
      David

Comment

Working...
      X