X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a Wagtail...?

IMG_1518 by The Egyptian., on Flickr
    Canon 700D, Canon 18-55 3.5-5.6mm, IS STM lens, Canon 70-300mm 4-5.6 IS STM lens, Raynox 250 macro/close-up conversion lens.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/168448632@N02/

Re: Is this a Wagtail...?

Yes I would say so, looks like a grey or Yellow to me, though the pied also are a yellow colour until they reach maturity.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

looks like a grey wagtail to me

BTW if you are looking for feedback post just one thread at a time and wait for replies before posting another

Stan
      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
      flickr

Comment

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
          looks like a grey wagtail to me

BTW if you are looking for feedback post just one thread at a time and wait for replies before posting another

Stan
          Just looked on the forums rules re posting images and can see no reference to this so where has it come from?

Comment

Nice shot Jay Jay. Keep going. Good to see your pictures.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by GORDH View Post
              Just looked on the forums rules re posting images and can see no reference to this so where has it come from?

Yup, seems a strange request indeed, I often post more than one item.
              Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I dont see the problem lots of members post images to more than one thread at a time so dont know where this has surfaced from

Comment

Maybe Stan can't multi task

Though if you post several items, maybe it's because it takes it off the top of the page, so can get missed?

Comment

When I look on here as with most forums I dont just look at the top of the page Tony I look through loads that may interest me, some well down the list so dunno if this is the reason

Comment

there is no rule on the forum and I didn't say that there was. To me it makes sense to just post one thread at a time if you want to get meaningful feedback rather than just posting lots for members just to look at. Its a similar thing to posting 10 shots in a thread, how on earth can you get proper feedback on such a number other than just saying "nice set".

On other forums I have used, there was a rule to just post one at a time, so generally that is what I still do, wait to exhaust feedback on it and only then post another thread

Stan
                      Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                      flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stan View Post
                        On other forums I have used, there was a rule to just post one at a time, so generally that is what I still do, wait to exhaust feedback on it and only then post another thread

Stan
                        I tend to do the same, plus I dont want to bore people with my images - Also as I don't get out often it gives me something new to post up :)
                        :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

I also never said you did say it was a rule, I was enquiring of the site if it was, however its an open forum for memebers to post as they see fit within the confines of the posting rules and I and others dont seem to have had a problem with Jay Jay posting three seperate threads, its imaterial what other forums do Stan we are talking about the EOS forum
                          Last edited by GORDH; 25-05-2016, 15:40.

Comment

If one member prefers to post one thread at a time, that's fine. If another member wishes to post several threads at the same time, that's also OK.

This conversation is now closed.
                            Robert
                            robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                            X