Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Optech Dual Harness

Default Re: Optech Dual Harness

Sorry Colin - couldn't resist posting!
    Look mum ......... no hands!

At a steady pace, no need to hold on to anything, but if I need to move a bit quicker, just a steadying hand against each lens is all that is needed.

Colin

Default Re: Optech Dual Harness

Well the Op/Tech Dual Harness arrived yesterday and I was flailing around in front of the mirror like an epileptic octopus when my girlfriend came home.

She smiled when she saw me all 'suspendered up'...not because she is into photography but probably because she has read 50 Shades Of Grey! :)

I was disappointed (as was she when I kept talking cameras) to discover that the Quick Disconnects are once again at a distance away from the camera leaving my pet hate of long straps hanging off the body...especially as I had splashed even more cash to buy eight(!) pairs of Uni-Loops to fit on all of my bodies, lenses, cases & even binoculars.

Gonna have to splash the cash on yet more Op/Tech gear...namely two pairs of extension straps so I can replace the existing Dual Harness straps on both sides so as to connect directly with the Uni-loops on the gear.

By the time I have finished I will have enough straps etc. to open my own Bondage chain...excuse the pun!

Apart from that it looks like my plan of having all of my gear quickly swappable between harness, strap & sling is coming together at last although why this couldn't be sorted at source by the manufacturer God only knows!

Just had some texts from Canon Service Centre...the 50mm f/1.4 that I dropped in yesterday afternoon @4pm for autofocus failure has been repaired and both the 300mm f/2.8L & 500mm f/4L that I dropped off at the same time to be serviced (mint 2009 models purchased used in the last few months) have been checked over, cleaned and are ready for collection also!

That was quick...

-=Glyn=-

Cool Re: Optech Dual Harness

Quote Originally Posted by colin C View Post
    Look mum ......... no hands!

At a steady pace, no need to hold on to anything, but if I need to move a bit quicker, just a steadying hand against each lens is all that is needed.

Colin
    Wot? nowhere to put the Hat? Where does it go?
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 05-10-2012 at 14:16.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123