Review of taken photos Canon 7DMKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Review of taken photos Canon 7DMKII

Hi All due to work commitments, not been out with the camera for a couple of weeks. Luckily this Sunday had a few hours free so went out and snapped away. When I got home thought id flick through the shots before downloading to the laptop etc. I noticed I can no longer use the large wheel at the back to view the photos it remains on the last photo taken, any ideas?.

Re: Review of taken photos Canon 7DMKII

If you go into camera menu settings, are you able to scroll using the wheel?

It might be worth doing a battery removal for a couple of minutes just to ensure nothing has temporarily caused the camera to stop responding via the wheel ...

Comment

Is the lock switched on?
      Garry Macdonald on Flickr
      Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

If you're looking at the pictures zoomed then I've found that wheel only works when you've been into normal review mode first. If you go direct to zoomed mode, that wheel doesn't scroll through pictures.
        EOS 7D mk II, Sigma 150-660C, Canon 17-85 EF-S, Tamron 10-24 and a wife who shares my obsession.

Comment

Thanks all i'll try a few things when home from work. Seems very odd as I have not changed any settings as of late.

Comment

Not really sure why its happened. As well as the unable to scroll through the taken images. Also unable to scroll through menus. Again adjusting settings Aperture, shutter speed etc were not available via the large dial at the back. Removed the battery for 5 mins replaced all working again hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeveboy View Post
              Not really sure why its happened. As well as the unable to scroll through the taken images. Also unable to scroll through menus. Again adjusting settings Aperture, shutter speed etc were not available via the large dial at the back. Removed the battery for 5 mins replaced all working again hmmmmm.
              Technology.....
              Garry Macdonald on Flickr
              Garry Macdonald on Facebook

Comment

Technology.....:-) yes indeed.

Comment

Sorry to hear your problems.
                  Can you reset the camera back to default settings just in case you've accidentally changed some settings without knowing.
                  If still not working after that maybe time to call your supplier.

Paul
                  EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                  Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Hi Paul removing and re-fitting the battery seemed to cure the issue. Just a worry as to why it did it.

Comment

Working...
                    X