For Black fox ( Jeff )

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Black fox ( Jeff )

Hi Jeff is this the right one to download ? I have windows 10 on the laptop.

Last edited by Dave61; 27-10-2016, 08:44.

Re: For Black fox ( Jeff )

Well that went well, just did a firmware update, just going out then when we get back, I think I will have a look at the C1-C2 ways to get the lens how I want.

Comment

Jeff could you explain how I can set up CR1 & CR2 so I can have it all set up.

Comment

It's extremely easy dave ,go to the custom settings section ,the way I have mine is C1 is for close range so set your focus range from zero to 12-15 metres ,focus to main focus point priority ,and o.s to dynamic

For C2 set the range from 12mtrs to infinity the other two settings as above ,that's your faster normal/long range setting now

As you do each change make sure you write it to the computer to save it ,when finished it will tell you by clicking back in that it's taken . Should take overall about 15 minutes .

Remember that if there's anything you don't like you can go back in and change it at will every day if you want

Comment

Jeff
          If I could ask you please :
          Could you post again the settings that you use for the 80d under CFn II Autofocus settings 1 - 5 i.e. Tracking sensitivity etc.,for your BIF shots in combination with the lens settings that you have just given I remember you posting these before but not sure where.
          Would be much appreciated.
          EOS 6D, 6D Mk II, 80D, 70D, 100D, 200D, M50, M100. Canon 10-18, 18 - 55, 55 - 250 IS STM lenses, Canon 16 - 35 mm F4L, 35 mm EF-S macro, 50 mm F1.8 STM, 60 mm EF-S macro, MPE-65 macro, 85 mm F1.8, 200 mm F2.8 L II, M 15 - 45 mm, M 22mm F2, M 32mm F1.4. Sigma 24 - 35 F2 Art, 135 mm F1.8 Art, 17 - 50 F2.8 DC, 105 mm OS macro, 100 - 400 C, 150 - 600 C.

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
            It's extremely easy dave ,go to the custom settings section ,the way I have mine is C1 is for close range so set your focus range from zero to 12-15 metres ,focus to main focus point priority ,and o.s to dynamic

For C2 set the range from 12mtrs to infinity the other two settings as above ,that's your faster normal/long range setting now

As you do each change make sure you write it to the computer to save it ,when finished it will tell you by clicking back in that it's taken . Should take overall about 15 minutes .

Remember that if there's anything you don't like you can go back in and change it at will every day if you want
            Thank you very much Jeff

Comment

Sorry to be a pain Jeff, do I use the Focus Limiter setting to set focus range ? Plus what is Focus to Main Focus, as I said, sorry but this is all new to me
              Last edited by Dave61; 29-10-2016, 15:19.

Comment

Sent you my phone number it's easier to explain like that

Comment

Thanks Jeff could I phone you tomorrow if possible as got to go out.

Comment

Yep no problem someone will be around even if I'm out ,

Comment

Working...
                    X