Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikolay Mirchev Introduction.

Hello fellow EOS users,

I just found out about the forum and I like to take the opportunity and introduce my self.
    My name is Nikolay Mirchev and I'm a London based photographer, who, obviously, is a keen Canon user.
    Big part of the images on my website were taken with Canon 5D, I still use my two bodies, and the other part of images with Canon 5D MKII. All of my strobe work also was done with Canon strobes.

I hope we can exchange some really helpful information, regarding our craft and the equipment we love.

Thanks,
    Nikolay.
    London professional Portrait & Headshot photographer

Re: Nikolay Mirchev Introduction.

Welcome Nokolay....you have some fantastic work on your website; I for one will be looking forward to learning from you!
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Hello Nikolay,

Very welcome to the forum. I have looked at your site and there are some excellent pictures. You could be teaching me quite a lot about "people" photography!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Nikolay

Tom

Comment

Welcome to the forum. See in your travel section you have some nice images of one of my favourite places, the Isle of Skye.
          Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Welcome Nikolay

Cheers,
            John

Comment

Hello Nikolay. You're clearly a very accomplished tog, nice work on your website
              Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Welcome Nikolai, looking on your website you will be a great asset to beginners like me, some great photos.

Comment

Welcome some super stuff on your website to .

Comment

Echoing what has been said, look forward to more photos

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Comment

Welcome from me too Nikolay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                      Peter

Feel free to browse my
                      Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Welcome :)
                        Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

Hi Nikolay, and welcome aboard.

Dave
                          Dave

Comment

Welcome to the forum Nikolay

John

Comment

Guys, Thank you very much for the warm welcoming!!!

I will be more than happy to help you with anything in your quest of becoming better photographers, by the way - my Photography Blog is another good source of information, as I often tend to share information about how, some, of my images were created. You are welcome to post comments or ask questions - either here or on my blog.

@antoeknee yes I've been there twice, but I found the whole area a bit of a challenge - you know the weather/light issue. And since I went to become a full time photographer, even now with my two and a half year old boy - I don't get to travel as much as I use to do before, when I had my day job. But yes, Sky is an amazing location - especially I love Elgol, an amazing small, fairy tale like, village.
                              London professional Portrait & Headshot photographer

Comment

Working...
                              X