Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Computer upgrade to Windows 10

Thanks Andy.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I started with canon and got persuaded by a friend to convert to the N. brand ,I went through a lot of different bodies (and lots of money ) over a short period of time ,the results when the system worked were good ,but I found myself missing super shots due to the lens mount lock not fully engaging .ie loosen lens click it back into place to make it work again ,at least three bodies had to have all the body rubbers replaced due to them coming unstuck ,I did like there menus though some things were good when they worked.the final straw came when two brand new D7100 bodies went into software meltdown one after the other ,two friends had the identical problem at the same time .thats 4 bodies from two different shops in the same city .i got a full refund and changed back to canon within days

Comment

Originally posted by the black fox View Post
        I started with canon and got persuaded by a friend to convert to the N. brand ,I went through a lot of different bodies (and lots of money ) over a short period of time ,the results when the system worked were good ,but I found myself missing super shots due to the lens mount lock not fully engaging .ie loosen lens click it back into place to make it work again ,at least three bodies had to have all the body rubbers replaced due to them coming unstuck ,I did like there menus though some things were good when they worked.the final straw came when two brand new D7100 bodies went into software meltdown one after the other ,two friends had the identical problem at the same time .thats 4 bodies from two different shops in the same city .i got a full refund and changed back to canon within days
        The lesson Jeff is to stick to the devil you know, which is what I have done. I have no regrets whatsover. Canon gives me all the pleasures that I need from my photography.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
        X