Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photo Apps for phones and devices

Default Re: Photo Apps for phones and devices

Here is my list for my iPad and iPod Touch:

Fotometer Pro
    SoftBox Pro - turns the iPad into a very interesting light table and light source
    LongTime

Then for basic/intermediate adjustments
    Snapseed
    Camera +

And finally:
    Instagram - just because it is such a great way to share photos.

I use the Camera Connector Kit to load images onto the iPad. This is great when you want to review them and you are away from your home workstation.

Thanks Nigels, that SoftBox Pro looks really interesting - there are a couple of variations, see the main web site - I was particularly interested in the remote add on - great link - thanks...
    Canon 1D MkIII/MkIIN/G11, Siggy 12-24, Nifty 50, 24-105L, 35-350L, 400L f5.6, Tamron 180 Macro, latest toy Sigma 120-300 f2.8, various flashy bits EX580/550/550/430 as well as a ST-E2 - Plus a house full of bitz & far too many bags!!! .

Adobe have released Photoshop Touch for the iPad 2 today.

Linky thing

As stated above I use Snapseed and Camera + but I might try this as well.

Thank you for these, had an android phone and had apps but just moved to a iphone and didn't have a clue about which was good and which was bad. Downloaded and seeing how they work as I type. :smile:
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

DeeGee let me know how you get on, I recently added LightTrac which is a cheaper variation of The Photographer's Ephemeris, I have both installed and they do slightly different things, must admit I love the terrain maps on the iPad version of TPE...
    Canon 1D MkIII/MkIIN/G11, Siggy 12-24, Nifty 50, 24-105L, 35-350L, 400L f5.6, Tamron 180 Macro, latest toy Sigma 120-300 f2.8, various flashy bits EX580/550/550/430 as well as a ST-E2 - Plus a house full of bitz & far too many bags!!! .

Just downloaded once called simply "Pocket Light Meter" it allows you to take a photo which you can then look at with a info sheet attached saying f number - length of exposure and iso.

I confess that I've only got the free version, I like to try it first and see if its what I want, but I also confess that I forget I've got them on my phone half the time and just walk around with the camera pressing the shutter and seeing what happens. I'm shocking I know :smile:
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12