The Photography Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Photography Show

Plenty of models around on the various stands, take your camera and snap away.

On Saturday when I got there the car park to exhibition bus wasn't running and I had to walk in, so don't take heavy kit! (The bus was running by the time I left)
    See more at www.andyleslie.com and www.facebook.com/AndyLesliePhotography, not to mention https://www.flickr.com/photos/andylesliephotography/

There's birds in them thar hills!

Comment

I'm heading up there today (Tuesday). Tall bloke, pony tail, says Paul Ekert on my name badge, carrying rucksack and will probably have either a notebook or camera in my hand.

Feel free to say hello if you see me.
      EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

various flash guns & modifiers

Comment

My verdict: Too crowded , aisles very narrow, stands not numbered clearly. Had to fight my way to every stand I wanted.
        They were giving free ''trade'' tickets to all and sundry who filled in a form,discovered thisafter I paid my £12.
        Usual NEC good carvery food not on sale , only the basic cafeteria.!
        Won't bother to go again.

Comment

I went with some friends and we had a good day out. Enjoyed watching karl Taylor, got some good tips and enjoyed seeing how he approached he shoot.
          Also got some bargains, traded in a lens for a decent price and negotiated a good deal on a Wacom tablet.

I would go again, but would wait until after the weekend, we heard the weekend was manic but on the Tuesday when we were there it was not too bad.
          Andy

Comment

Working...
          X