Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am still getting service unavailable messages, even during the afternoon, not just at busy evening times. I cannot post right now...

Please can we get this sorted? I can get stuff posted on Canon Rumors without any problems.

Thanks

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Re: 503

Having vented, I tried again and after re-submitting a few times, it eventually accepted the post!

Comment

Please let me have details of the browser your are using (including version number) and your computer operating system (including version).

Other members are posting, so it does not appear to be a global issue. The above details will help me to see if it is a browser issue.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Im having the same issue again!!!

MacBook Pro
        OSX 10.8.2

Safari 6.0.1 browser and Chrome 22.0.1229.94 ( tried both )

I dont know why but every other day I get this issue then you do something and it works again!
        Canon 600d
        Canon Ef 24-105mm f4L IS USM, Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0 L USM,
        Speedlight 430 EX II, B+W 110 10 stop Screw in ND

Comment

Actually, most of the time I don't do anything and the problem seems to go away.

I have not tested the system with Mac OS X 10.8. I'm still using Mac OS 10.6.8 and plan to do so for a while yet. Can anyone using 10.8 let me know if they have encountered any problems.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Im still having no joy. Cleared my cache and cookies and no joy! Very frustrating.
            Canon 600d

Comment

Sorry Robert, I was distracted and did not reply. But I am having the same problem again today. I am using Chrome at the moment on a Windows Enterprise machine. I usually use ie9 (I think) with Windows Home Premium. The same problem arises with both machines.

You are right though, this is an intermittent fault, but it is a tad frustrating, just as you are hoping to drop a pearl of wisdom into a thread (rarely in my case) or showcase your latest masterpiece, and you get the error message. I know that this is not your main focus at EOS magazine, but I really enjoy the interaction within this community. I also follow Canon Rumors, but the people on that forum often seem to be much more up themselves and into venting about perceived problems with Canon.

Richard

Comment

Arrrggghhhhh!!!! Time wasting!

Comment

Just a note to say that I am still investigating this issue and will post again if I have more information.

In the meantime I can report that, despite the messages you might see, it is not a server downtime or maintenance issue.
                  Robert
                  robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Hi Robert
                    Hope your keeping okay
                    I am also experiencing difficulty in posting pics. Seems to me to be conjestion problem. The more clients using the server the more chance of a 503 error. For the record Fri 19 : 12 tried Firefox and Google Chrome both the latest versions. Computer Mac running OSX 10. 6. 8.
                    Best of Luck
                    Cheers
                    Treff

Comment

Thanks mate
                      Canon 600d

Comment

6.00am (how sad is that - but taking my daughter to the airport) and again at 7.30am (just got back!!!) and it still is not working. This time ie9, windows & home premium.

Richard

Comment

12.45 - still no joy.

Comment

Having same problem. Managed to post once using lap-top and only one image but always get the 503 when trying with the desk-top and most things with lap-top. So, not certain that this will post. Time of day doesn't seem to make a difference.
                            Cheers, Chris.
                            Just chuggin' along.

Comment

I have tried various times today and no joy
                              Canon 600d

Comment

Working...
                              X