LogIn time and time again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LogIn time and time again

I am using my password to login But it just keeps telling me it is "incorrect password" So everytime I have to reset to login But when I am in it will not let me change the password it keep telling me "incorrect password" go back and try again.

So I can't even change it for an new one I get this message "incorrect password"

I have had my password a long time and haven't change it also my password even works on other photo forums with no problem why do I have to reset everytime here?

Need help
    Last edited by Michael.K; 14-12-2013, 17:50.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelkphotowork/

Re: LogIn time and time again

What browser are you using Michael?

I've had problems myself but it's because I was using Safari with the new keychain feature in Mavericks. Safari kept remembering my old password (pre Mavericks) even though I had updated it to a new password, using suggest password, and it was telling me it was saving the new password! It was even more complicated when I tried logging in on my iPhone and iPad. In the end I had to go into Safari preferences and change the password manually and then update each device separately.
    Canon 5DMKII | Canon 550D | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 35 f/2 IS USM | EF 85 f/1.8 USM | Speedlite 430EX II | 2x Yongnuo YN-622C | MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 | Lightroom 5 | Hama Traveller Mini Pro Tripod | Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400W | Flickr | 500px | Website

Comment

Hi

Thanks for a quick reply I am using Windows IE9. It remembers my other photo fourms but not this one, everytime I log out of this fourm I just know I will have to reset my password again and again this never happen befor like last year only this year strange

Originally posted by lone pilgrim View Post
      What browser are you using Michael?

I've had problems myself but it's because I was using Safari with the new keychain feature in Mavericks. Safari kept remembering my old password (pre Mavericks) even though I had updated it to a new password, using suggest password, and it was telling me it was saving the new password! It was even more complicated when I tried logging in on my iPhone and iPad. In the end I had to go into Safari preferences and change the password manually and then update each device separately.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/michaelkphotowork/

Comment

You could ask me to change the password for you.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

There you go Michael ...
          [ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

Working...
          X