Wild life photos- Sub divisions.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wild life photos- Sub divisions.

I myself, take photos that I like and not to suit any special category in the forum. I then decide if I would like to share them with the members and then look at a suitable thread to post. I am sure this is what most members do.
    I consider myself as a general photographer. Having said that,speaking for myself,if I am looking at say the wild life thread, it would interest me greatly if that section states, as one member put it "in it's natural environment". I then know what I am looking at and would view the image, with much more interest than an excellent shot of a Tiger taken in a Zoo.
    I am taking the liberty of posting this UK wild animal that nearly took me out of the equation and severly damaged the side of my car.
    img198 by nathaniel.ramanaden, on Flickr
    Last edited by Nathaniel; 17-01-2015, 13:26.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Think I've lost the will to live

Comment

Cheer up Dave. Life is for living despite the skirmishes, of which I have had more than my fair share!!

P.S. I have been told many times that I "attract" trouble!
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
        X