Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Posts dilema

Hi Guys,

I experience a strange phenomenon when browsing the site and I wonder if anyone else finds the same.

When I log in the site does not recognise me straight away and I have to click on posts before I am recognised by the site.

Additionally when I click on a post, view it them click on another the first post I viewed disappears from the Latest post lists. The same happens with all subsequent posts I click on. Eventually when I have clicked on a few even my green post ID indicating the posts I have contributed to disappears. If I want to go back to them they are not showing on the posting list.

This is very strange and only happens on this forum.

Any comments or observations from others or web master.
    Slàinte,

Malkie

I would be grateful for all constructive comments both good and not so good. I wont bite

Slàinte mhor a h-uile là a chi 's nach fhaic

Re: Missing Posts dilema

Latest posts are those you haven't viewed since their last update.

When you have viewed all the posts then when you click on 'latest posts' you get the message

"You may search for posts updated during the previous 24 hours, here"

Click on the 'here' and you will see the latest posts
    Last edited by briansquibb; 28-05-2011, 11:04.
    ef-r

Comment

Re: Missing Posts dilema

Since upgrading to Firefox 4 I am having the same log-in problem, however, I am having the same problem on all other sites, including non-forum sites, which require user id and password even though I always tick the "Remember me" box.

David
      David

Comment

Working...
      X