Signature keeps disappearing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature keeps disappearing.

Every time I either start a new post,or reply to comments on previous ones,my signature disappears,meaning I have to go into settings to click on"show signatures" and then"save".

Not the end of the world,but irriating.Any ideas?

I hadn’t noticed that my signature wasn’t visible Roy, I’ve just replied to another post and my signature wasn’t on that reply.
    Hopefully it will be on this reply......

UPDATE

When first posted I couldn’t see my signature on my response. However after I viewed another thread and returned to this one my signature was visible on this post.
    Last edited by ST-EOS; 18-04-2020, 06:14.
    Peter

Feel free to browse my
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Happened to me too this morning. I colud definitely see signatures the other day because I noticed that I needed to update my own to reflect a change in software. But when I came in today to do it, everyone's signatures had gone until I ticked the box that Roy identified.
      Canon EOS 7D
      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

How odd,perhaps our esteemed webmaster will see this and come up with an explanation/fix..

Comment

Is the show signatures box resetting itself back to don't show?

I'm a bit busy doing something else for a couple of days - but will have a look then.

Comment

Hi Martin

It's not doing that as far as I know.The problem is as I described in my initial post.

Comment

And now I've just sent the above reply,my signature has disappeared again,very odd.

Comment

And now it has re-appeared on it's own.

Comment

Working...
                X