Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monthly photography theme — notification

Hello,
    Having not noticed the GMT time of posts in my last question, this question is also likely to be something I should have noticed previously!

Farider started the July monthly photo theme (flowers), and I posted the first photo response.
    Since then every time anyone posts a photo I receive a notification in my message centre.

is this correct?

I assumed that it would be Farider who should received the notification rather than myself, but have I missed something?
    Of course I do not know if Farider receives notifications of posts to his monthly theme or not.

Thank you for your help and time,
    Rose.

No I don’t Rose, the last notification I had is dated 9th June, I’ve never received notifications about posts to any challenge I’ve begun either, I don’t think I’d expect to. Do you have a subscription to this theme? I’ve not tried it but I think that this may well happen if you do. Might be worth a check.

Ian
    Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Good call, thanks Ian.

I checked and saw a subscription - I don’t recall adding this so I have removed it.
      Hopefully that should resolve this issue for me.

Rose

Comment

Ian,
        Thinking about your reply (whilst drinking my cup of tea), I receive notifications to Challenge 164 which is currently running so I would expect you to receive notifications to. anything you post.

Maybe one of your settings is not correct?

In case it helps, here are my settings in the ‘Notifcation’ tab - the boxes for these are all ‘ticked’

Subscribes to you

Posts on your visitor message board
        Votes on your polls
        Likes your post
        Mentions you (@Lavenderhill) in a post
        Quotes you in a post
        Discussions
        Replies to your discussion (this also includes comments in your topics)
        Comments on your discussion

Hope this helps
        Rose

Comment

Working...
        X