Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenge 179 Stripes / patterns ? Missing entries?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Challenge 179 Stripes / patterns ? Missing entries?

Good Morning,
    I have just logged on to see if there were any further posts to this Challenge and saw in my notification box the indication someone had replied.
    so I clicked on Notification and it said two people had replied to Challenge 179 stripes / patterns.

however, when I clicked on ‘go to post’ I had a message to say I was not authorised to view the post although I was logged.

I have now checked the photos on the Challenge page and cannot see any other additional photos posted (other than the three previous posted).

Am I missing some posted entries?

many thanks,
    Rose.

FWIW

I see images from Stackman, Farider, NathCarr91 and AlexR! a total of 5 replies and 4 images. Alex posted his on the 21st after your post on the 16th...
    Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Thank you Nigel for taking the time and trouble to reply, I do appreciate you looking at this.
      What I do not understand is when I was logged on why I had the message that I was not authorised to view the relevant page when I clicked the 'go to post' tab.

My concern is are the pages displaying correctly and to make sure I am not missing any entries - I would not like anyone to take the time to post an entry and for me not to see it.

i am hoping the administrator will confirm the number of posted entries is correct....
      Rose.

Comment

As El Sid reports, there are four entries for Challenge 179 as of this morning.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Had a quick look, and 1 person had submitted an entry and then "deleted" it - it's possible that the "Not Authorised" to view was related to that - trying to view a post which was no longer there by the time you tried to view it.

Comment

Thank you Robert and Martin for looking into this, I appreciate your help. it must be that the entry was deleted which is why I was 'not authorised'.
            Thank you for solving the mystery.
            Rose.

Comment

Working...
            X