Forum Photo Challenge No 7...THE BEACH... 8th June-21st June 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forum Photo Challenge No 7...THE BEACH... 8th June-21st June 2010

Living near Blackpool and Southport means I can get to the beach any time I want,your challenge is to submit a beach scene.
    heres one I took earlyer....good luck all.

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Re: Forum Photo Challenge No 7...THE BEACH... 8th June-21st June 2010

As I don't live near Blackpool or Southport (or any other part of the coast) and won't be going to any such place during the timescale of the competition I hope this shot from April this year is acceptable. It was taken in the harbour at Whitehaven in Cumbria and has to be a contender for the smallest beach in the world.

Comment

Safe to swim. Lifeguard season down at Langland Bay in South Wales - liked this one standing waiting for action (a long wait - no-one in the water).

50D + 24-105L.

Cheers, Chris.
      Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Not many entries so far, so I thought I would chip in.

Colin
        Colin

Comment

This walkway is on Chisel beech just down the road from Abbotsbury subtropical gardens.

Comment

Norfolk Tumbledown Pier/Jetty taken at Snettisham RSPB on the Wash

rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Heritage Coastline Beaches

Taken from Dunraven Castle grounds

Bigger version: http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4045/...5e7b7ae6_b.jpg
              Last edited by TheGFB; 15-06-2010, 10:32.
              =========================================
              Scotty - Noob with a 550D, Russell Hobbs 14943, 18-55 IS Kit Lens,
              70-300mm Tamron, Wahl 5560-917, nifty fifty and a Philips QC5015

Flickr Account
              =========================================

Comment

This was taken last Thursday at Seasalter beach near Whitstable

Comment

Beech Tools for Grown Ups

Not sure if there are any rules about the number of images - appologies if I've exceeded the quota.
                  rhodopsin The fat bloke with the camera stuck to his face, well actually I was born with it.

Comment

Sand Dunes at spurn point.

Paul
                    Last edited by paul linton; 16-06-2010, 20:11.
                    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
                    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Since I live a stone’s throw from the beach I thought I’d better enter something. This is the village rowing club on their training evening.

Comment

Far away from the beach here in the Midlands, so I made my own!

Comment

Saltburn Pier

Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
                          Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Beach @ Elie, Fife, Scotland
                            Last edited by ATDigital; 20-06-2010, 11:17.

Comment

Dog playing ball on the beach

ef-r

Comment

Working...
                              X