SHOWCASE 2015 CATEGORY WINNERS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOWCASE 2015 CATEGORY WINNERS.

And the winners of each category are as follows (I have also now put the runner up of the macro into the runners up thread).

Congratulations to all concerned. The overall winner is amongst one of these below - and will be announced later in the week.

Anything Else:

0101 'A Glass of Water' by Barbara Bett (Lunarbo)

B&W:

0207 'Big Ben through the Arch' by Tony Hawkins

Landscape:

0320 'I've seen the Light' by Peter Stockton (ST-EOS)

Macro:

0431 'Ticking the Box' by Arthur James (Quadphoto)

Nature:

0532 'A Puffin Catch' by David Godfrey (DaveG001)

People and Portraits:

0650 'Sea Dog' by Christopher Dobbs (Wrinklyrocker)

Sport and Action:

0756 'Dust Racers' by Christopher Dobbs (Wrinklyrocker)

Techniques, HDR, etc:

0862 'Moraira Sunset' by Ian Theobald (Tigger)

Transport

0972 'Rood Ashton Hall' by Arthur James (Quadphoto)

Well done everyone that entered - some top quality pictures and obviously congratulations to all category winners and runners up.

Overall winner announcement before the end of the week.
    Andy
    Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
    EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
    [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Re: SHOWCASE 2015 CATEGORY WINNERS.

Congratulations to the category winners. Well done.

Comment

Congratulations to every single category winner; each of them absolutely well deserved. Some stunning shots there.
      Canon EOS 7D
      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Very well done to all, some superb images
        Alan.

7D2, 24-105 L / 70-200 F2.8 ii L / 50 F1.8 prime / Sigma 10-20 F4-F5.6

Website www.alanreeve.co.uk

Please take a look https://www.flickr.com/photos/82149274@N07/sets & https://www.facebook.com/reevephotography

Comment

Great set of images. Congratulations to everyone!

Best

Richard
          Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

First of all my thanks must go to Andy for running this years Showcase, especially as he has other important commitments. Well done Andy, just make sure you get your work life balance in synch making sure to include time to get out with your camera and sharing them with us on the forum.
            My congratulations also go to each and every category winner and runners up. I really enjoyed looking through them prior making my choices and sending my votes to Andy. There are some really excellent images in all of the categories, from which I shall take inspiration and probably notes for my little photography book of things to try out .
            Thank you to everyone who voted for my image in the landscape category, I really appreciate you taking time to look and vote. As an aside I was instructed (by SWMBO) when I first processed the raw file to get the image printed and framed, since when it has had pride of place on a wall at home. I shall have to ask Ann for her opinion on any images I make from now on as it seems she is able to pick a winner
            Hopefully given the inspiration and commitment I find via the contributions of other photographers on this forum, I shall make time to get out and about more this year with a view to moving “I’ve seen the Light” down the pecking order of my framed and printed images. Thanks again everyone, I shall raise a glass to you all this evening.
            Peter

Feel free to browse my
            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Thanks to everyone that took the time to enter the Showcase, and to those members who voted.
              Thanks also must go to Andy for running the event so well.

Comment

Well done all.
                Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
                X