To give the broadest scope for entries I am not limiting this subject to purely physical reflections, you may interpret it in any manor you choose, there are different ways to show it. For example, someone in a reflective mood. The key factor is, that whatever interpretation or aspect has been chosen, reflection must be the key element in the image and not just incidental to it.
Those of you who remember that far back (not me, it was before I joined) will recall that this subject was last tackled in challenge 100 5 years ago so its not new but worthy of a revisit I think.
For those new or shy on this forum, I would encourage you to enter. Hopefully in doing so you will challenge yourself and have a bit of fun at the same time.
Judging will be based on :-
* fulfilling the brief
* a good photo based on composition, focus and consideration to the light.
* Having impact. Will I remember your image after I go away from the computer?
The usual rules apply:-
• The competition subject shall be selected by the winner of the preceding competition who will also judge the competition.
• One picture per person; images should conform to general image posting rules.
• All entries to be shot with a Canon EOS camera i.e. SLR / DSLR / M & R series
• Posted images should be taken during the running period of the competition. Any images submitted that were taken before the competition started, or after the competition has ended, will be deemed invalid.
• Images 800 pixels widest maximum (to help those with small monitors).
• No Photoshop frames and borders.
• Include a title; the image must convey the theme without title description.
• Please, NO comments on images- on this or another thread- until the round is over.
• No canvassing e.g. “I’m thinking of posting this image for the challenge, what do you think?”
• I will pick 1st, 2nd and 3rd favourite images (please don’t PM me to discuss my choices).
Closing date for entries is midnight Wednesday 8th April
Best of luck