No announcement yet.

Challenge 160 - Reflections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well done Gary & the 3 runners up, what a variety of entries, thank you Ian for great subject & your very fair interpretation of each shot. Looking forward to your choice Gary.

Comment

Thank you for the excellent subject choice and the well run competition.

Comment

Thank you Ian for setting the challenge and judging with your considered input.
        A personal thank you to you as it got me out of my corona-induced lethargy - I don't seem to have been able to lift a camera recently with concerns about other matters
        I am delighted with a podium finish - Gary's feather was always going to be a hard act to follow!- congratulations also to Brian and Mike & I look forward to the next challenge
        Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Congratulations to all of the winners and thank you Ian for setting the challenge; a well run competition. The standard of everyone’s photographs was high and as a ‘newbie’ I would not have relished undertaking the judging!
          i am looking forward to the next challenge and learning from the experience.

Comment

Well done to all those who entered this challenge, every photo is great.
            Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

I am very pleased to have won against a very high standard of images.
              Also I would thank Ian for jumping in at the last moment to run and judge the competition.
              Tomorrow I will set a new challenge.
              Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Congratulations to everyone who entered and to Ian for running the challenge.
                Peter

Feel free to browse my
                Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Congratulations to Gary and Barbara and Mike...thanks Ian for a super challenge....it’s good to see so many entries too.
                  Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Congratulations Gary on an excellent image and thanks Ian for the feedback and setting up this challenge and lastly, well done to all who entered.

Tom

Comment

Congratulations to all for such a great selection of images and particularly Gary for a wonderful winner.
                      I just wanted to take the opportunity to apologise to members for my lack of entries over recent months, despite being one of those that has always entreated people to join in. I had entered virtually every challenge since I joined the forum in 2012, and I always found it my way of keeping my hand in and interest when things waned but for the last few months I lost my photographic mojo somewhat, coincidentally about the time the forum went down, and have barely picked up a camera this year, but now with the purchase of new software (Luminar) this week I feel I'm getting back into it and getting back my enjoyment for the challenge.
                      Canon EOS 7D
                      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
                      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
                      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Working...
                      X