Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lavenderhill
    replied
    Thank you Chris for the challenge and judging.
    Congratulations to David and the other podium places.
    Rose.

Leave a comment:

• leeperry
    replied
    Congratulations David for your winning image and thanks to Chris setting and judging.

Leave a comment:

• John Liddle
    replied
    Firstly grateful thanks to Chris for setting and judging a good challenge - a wide variety of interpretations - and secondly congrats to the podium-standers!

Leave a comment:

• EOSwinters
    replied
    Thank you Chris for running the challenge. Well done David and everyone else.

Leave a comment:

• Farider
    replied
    Well done David and congratulations to the other podium places. And thank you to Chris for the challenge and the judging.

Look forward to your new challenge David.

Ian

Leave a comment:

• Daisy M
    replied
    Thank you so much Chris, firstly for setting the challenge & secondly for picking my image, a true surprise considering the great shots of everyone else. Will set a new challenge tomorrow when I have thought about it & got over the shock.
    Dave

Leave a comment:

• CasaRova
    replied
    Congrats David. Thank you Chris (Stackman) For the exciting challenge. Well done everyone, the photos were awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Stackman
    replied
    Many thanks for the entries, all were of a very high standard and it was pleasing to see the different ways the theme had been interpreted.

I'm not going to go through each one as they were all technically very good and it was difficult to choose between them, each had something that related to the theme - time. So it is down to my personal preference. I ended up with five very close images, all could have easily been in the top three.

My choice for the top three in reverse order are:

3 - Times they are a changin', a image that tells the story of changing times, the post process has emphasised the image,

2 - Time apart, a great close-up image, captured the detail of the watch workings well,

and finally the winner is

1 - A Sign of the Times, this sums up the strange times we are all living in, and had a real touch of humour.

Well done everybody who entered and particularly David, so over to you for the next challenge.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Stackman
    replied
    The Challenge is now closed. Thank you for the entries. They are all very good. I will review them over the next few days.

Chris

Leave a comment:

• Farider
    replied
    The March of Time....

EOR_4859_dpp1 by Ian, on Flickr

Leave a comment:

• EOSwinters
    replied
    Break Time

Break Time by nigel winters, on Flickr

Leave a comment: