Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

minolta g series

Hi folks

I have a old AF minolta g series 200f2.8 lens. I was a minolta user before I switched to canon. I was wondering if any one has any experience using one of those adaptor rings that are available on ebay? Or is there some alternative way to do this?. I hate having the minolta lens just sit in my dry box.

thanks
    Namal

Re: minolta g series

Have you tried Ebay? thats one place where you might find these adaptors. Which Canon camera have you got now?
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
      Have you tried Ebay? thats one place where you might find these adaptors. Which Canon camera have you got now?
      Thanks for the response. Actually i saw the products on ebay and got interested. I use a 7d and a 5d mk 2, shoot mostly wildlife

Comment

Great Cameras you have got and the 7D should be very good at taking wild life pics, whilst the 5DMk2 for more static subjects like Landscapes,people,portraits and similar. We hope to see some of your pictures on the forum- soon? Enjoy the Canon forum as it is a good place to post your pics and exchange ideas and get help when required.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
        X