24-105 L lens.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

24-105 L lens.

Now I've had the lens for a while,it's rapidly become my go to for most occasions.It seems it's giving me better results by the fact I'm consistently getting more keepers than ever before.Also less work in LR,which is no bad thing with the large amount of shots I take each time.

Superior glass combined with the better focusing and metering of the 7D is definitely working out well.Within the current lockdown restrictions,such as they are,I've had plenty of time to get used to it recently,including the zoom ring being slightly further to the rear than my other lenses.

I don't plan on going on any more coach trips this year because of the uncertainty over coach travel restrictions,but if personal travel eases off,I'm hoping to grab a few days out again with TonyT,plus a close friend.More chances to get more keepers!

Ohhh Nooooooo I was thinking when it opens about going to Twycross zoo, you up for that? you'll definately get a few keepers there..
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

Comment

I see lockdown has got to you

Comment

Working...
      X