No announcement yet.

Rule adjustment to challenge and Theme forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't look like any decision has been made on this one way or another .....
    So, I might start posting to the Books & Websites section, which has only one entry from 2013.
    I'm suggesting that so long as you use a Canon camera that there are no other rules, be they dates, themes or any other restrictions.

I'm sure someone will let me know if this is "inappropriate" in any way, but I see all postings going down in every category so hopefully this will help counter that!
    Cheers,
    Doug

Comment

If the number of postings is going down in all categories (I haven't done the exercise of validating this statement), to be honest it's not too surprising at the moment - some of us aren't allowed out to play and some of us choose (for health risk reasons) not to go out unless strictly necessary.
      John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Like John I have not gone into statistics with regard numbers but generally I think postings go down in the winter. Many reasons, shorter hours of daylight, getting colder, the virus this year, plus I think family life has taken on more importance. But that doesn’t deter from the fact that this is a great forum & the regulars will do there best to keep it going, until this weird time has passed.

Comment

Working...
        X