No announcement yet.

Garden Office/Studio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I live alone I have the benefit of three separate 'man caves', my studio, my workshop and now my new editing suite. A wife would probably want me to reduce this self indulgence. I, therefore, resort to my compressor and spray gun to deal with the fences, decking and the exterior of the workshop.
    Alan

2 EOS 5D Mk IVs, EOS R6, EOS 3, Canon 20mm f2.8, Sigma 35mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 50mm f1.4 Art, Sigma 105mm f1.4 Art, Canon 85mm f1.8, Tamron 24-70 f2.8, Sigma 70-200 f2.8 OS Sport and Sigma 150mm f2.8 macro. Canon RF 24-105mm STM

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SpringfieldPhoto View Post
      As I live alone I have the benefit of three separate 'man caves', my studio, my workshop and now my new editing suite. A wife would probably want me to reduce this self indulgence. I, therefore, resort to my compressor and spray gun to deal with the fences, decking and the exterior of the workshop.
      Lucky You, having said that I have a very tolerant wife who puts up with my abnormal and wayward lifestyle, even more so in the past when I was away and she did not even know where I was, nor could I tell her.
      Now I have my Study/Office which is my sanctuary, it's an unholy mess of camera and filming equipment, wood carvings and military equipment and photographs. I clean it myself and tidy it myself - I know then where everything is -- the last place I put it !!!!
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Trev. You being away and couldn’t tell the wife where you were is very intriguing ? Photography show was it? Tell us w e won’t tell anyone, honest.

Comment

Progress report.........Things have slowed down.
          Firstly the Garden office manufacturers phoned to say that the unit is ready................minus the glass for the double glazed windows and door. Apparently there is a shortage and they will let us know the moment the glass becomes available.

Next..............The new fence panels (different supplier) are also the latest casualty of the supply chain and they are also 'pending' delivery!

Lets hope the CO2 shortage doesn't have any cause to delay things still further

Fingers crossed my next progress report will have a little more err.........Progress
          Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
            Trev. You being away and couldn’t tell the wife where you were is very intriguing ? Photography show was it? Tell us w e won’t tell anyone, honest.
            Will PM you
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
            X