Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Update on the park run and press pass for Pride - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update on the park run and press pass for Pride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on the park run and press pass for Pride

I had a good session at the park run yesterday morning for just over an hour,the two-camera setup worked well enough for me,I'll post a few images on here soon.

I got an email this morning saying that I'll be getting a press pass for the Leicester Pride event early next month as requested.This will be the big one for me,and because it's handled through a big local media agency,who knows what I might gain from it all in due course.I can see my 430EXii getting an outing after many years too.
    Last edited by Guest; 15-08-2021, 15:52.

I know how much you were hoping for this "Access all Areas " pass so delighted to hear you have it

Mind you that means we insist on seeing some cracking images in due course !!
    Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Thanks Bo,the email popped up yesterday morning telling me I'd got the pass.it's going to be posted to me.

I'll do what I can re the"cracking images"

Comment

Make sure your details are in the file info so that they can be identified as yours and you get credit when they're printed.

Comment

All in the EXIF.

Bear in mind I'll be there for my benefit,the media agency just handle everything for the event,that's all.

I've told them I'll share a few of my images with them at no cost and they will have some of their staffers there anyway.I'm not fussed either way about them publishing anything of mine.

By applying for,and getting,the press pass,I'll have many more opportunities for shots compared to those available without it.Thousands attend each year and I'd need a 500mm prime for anything decent if standing in the crowd with space around me.

With the pass my 24-105 and 70-200 will be all I need.
          Last edited by Guest; 19-08-2021, 17:18.

Comment

Working...
          X