Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having probs....

....putting am image up.
    I have a Photobucket account so can anyone take me through the procedure step by step please? Thanks

Re: Having probs....

Hey Marg IF you copy the IMG tags links from the photobucket image and paste it into the text field that'll show up :) The one that starts with [IMG]
    Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
    www.campsie.photography

Comment

Thanks but this keeps coming up
      "Service Temporarily Unavailable
      The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."
      I am using an ipad - does that make any difference?

Comment

hi Marge
        Its a problem which has been driving the whole Forum crazy for some months now.
        Heres how to get around it….
        JUST post you're image - nothing else!
        THEN when its there and confirmed by visualisation..
        EDIT you're post and add anything you may wish to say…
        I think that should work, ……..
        Rob

Comment

Thank you very much-it seems to have worked!

Comment

[ Canon 1DX ] [ 70-200 f2.8 L is II ] [ 300 f4 L is usm ] [ 50 mm f1.8 II ] [ 24-105 f4 L is ] [ Speedlite 430 ] [Yongnuo 568 ex II flash ] [ Yongnuo flash triggers ] [ Cokin P filters] [ Giottos Silk Road GYTL8384 carbon tripod ] [ Photoshop CS5 ] ... Wish list Canon EF 500 mm f/4 L IS USM.

Some nice gear, but not much idea ... https://www.flickr.com/photos/123175589@N03/

Comment

I'm having the same problem when trying to post. I've tried the suggestion above with no joy. I'm using photobucket and IE11 can anyone suggest another solution.

Andre

Comment

Untitled.jpg

After you have entered the image address uncheck the box below.

This is what I always do and have as yet never had the 503.

Ian
                Ian

Comment

Hello Andre

Here is my step by step for Photobucket.

Copy Photo to desktop> Open Photobucket> click on "UPLOAD" icon> Drag Photo from desktop to upload> when finished uploading click on Photo> From "Links to share this photo" dialogue box click the bottom item IMG> It will flash yellow and note "Copied" briefly.

Open Canon Forum> open an existing Post or New Thread> right hand click mouse to bring up dialogue and click Paste> either click "Go Advanced" to ensure Photo is embedded, or Click "Post Quick Reply"> Post should now appear with photo embedded, plus any dialogue you have attached.

Hope that helps, it works for me.
                  Colin

Comment

I might add my two bits. I have been adhering to Stan's advice given a long time ago. I first of all write the main thread and my blurb and then post it. This then comes up without any pics. Then click edit and then I go to Imageshack and upload my pics one by one- checking that each one has got through. Very often this has been successful but there are times this has failed and I have had comments from members stating "can't see any pics"- because they see the thread and the post first, without any pics.

P.S. I have given up posting images via photobucket as the quality is very poor for some reason.
                    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Is this just a photobucket problem or does it also affect flickr?

Andre

Comment

P.S. I have given up posting images via photobucket as the quality is very poor for some reason.
                        Mine seem ok.
                        Colin

Comment

Working...
                        X