Newby from Todmorden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newby from Todmorden

Hi, Into Wildlife and Bird photography, with a sprinkling of landscape. I have exclusively used EOS cameras since the 650 & 600.
    I am really interested in photographing Otters and would love to find them nearer to home than the West coast of scotland., so if anyone has any locations I would love to visit.
    Cheers

Re: Newby from Todmorden

Hi Dave and welcome to the site and forums...I went to an Otter park with the Camera club.try this link

Peter
    There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Welcome to the forum Dave.

Comment

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum.
        Whereabouts are you located??

David
        David

Comment

Hi Dave it's another welcome to the forum.

Ray

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum
            Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
            Di's Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by djguk47 View Post
              Hi Dave and welcome to the forum.
              Whereabouts are you located??

David
              Going by his name I think hes from Todmorden Yorkshire just on the boarder of Lancashire about 15 mile from where I live,

Peter
              There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

Originally posted by codachrome View Post
                Going by his name I think hes from Todmorden Yorkshire just on the boarder of Lancashire about 15 mile from where I live,

Peter
                oops none so blind as those who do not open their eyes....
                but I am glad you said where Todmorden is as I did not have a clue...

David
                David

Comment

codachrome got it in 1 ! Tdmorden situated between Rochdale, Burnley and Halifax on the Lancashire Yorkshire border. great for motorways, walking, and scenery.
                  Thanks to all who have welcomed me.

Comment

Hi Dave

Just to say welcome. I did actually used to live in Todmorden and you do get some great scenery. I do miss the views but don't miss the weather!

redgrape

Comment

Hi codachrome,
                      really weird co-incedence, but I picked up a leaflet for the chestnut centre today before seeing your posting. I will hope to go in a couple of weeks time, if you want to go again I am happy to drive down, I am hoping to visit Burnlet camera club on Tuesday eveing so if you are going to be there we can meet up.

Comment

Ill be there.look forward to meeting you.

Peter

Comment

Working...
                        X