Greetings from Kiserian Kenya.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Kiserian Kenya.

Greetings to all, I am a new member and hail from Kiserian located in Kenya. I love to travel and interested in wildlife. I am an amature photographer .

Re: Greetings from Kiserian Kenya.

Greetings and welcome CasaRova.

I have been to your wonderful country and very much look forward to seeing some of your images.
    Colin

Comment

Thank you. working out how to upload.

Comment

Hi CasaRova and welcome.
        KENYA, Great Rift Valley. How lucky can you get living in Kenya, know your country well have paid many visits over the years to various parts of the country, hopefully will be back again in the New Year.
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Welcome CasaRova , have visited your wonderful country on numerous occasions with camera in hand and looking forward to seeing some of your work
          Steve ( LSINWP )
          1DX, and 7D2 ,500mmf4mkii, 300mmf2.8, 400mm f5.6 , 100mm - 400mmmk2 ,70-200mm f2.8 ,24-105mm f4, 100mm f2.8 macro , 1.4x converter, 2x converter and a big dose of luck !!

Comment

Thank you all for the warm welcome. photos will follow. I have started an Album Birds of Kenya

Comment

Welcome CasaRova, looking forwards to seeing some of your photo's.
              Les Griffiths - SLR EOS300, EOS300D, EOS2000D + EOS600D camera body using either 50mm 1.8 Macro lens usually with a reverse ring fitted, 18-55mm f/3.5 - 5.6 wide angle, 75-300mm f/4.0 - 5.6 iii 58mm Zoom lens + 100-400mm f/4.5 - 5.6 L IS II USM lens - all the gear yet no idea!

Comment

Hello..CasaRova
                welcome you to join here..!! we'll waiting to see your photogrpahy.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Tom

Comment

Working...
                  X