Warning: Undefined array key "birthday_search" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "joindate" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "posts" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "privacy_options" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/user.php on line 1 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "userid" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Undefined array key "lastactivity" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/library/user.php on line 2 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in .../vb5/route/profile.php on line 74 Hi all - EOS magazine forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

Hi all,I used to be on here as nighthawk999,but left for personal reasons.
    I trust you've all been well,and not badly affected by the pandemic?
    Since then I've now got another 7D mki,a superb Sigma 70-200 f2.8,and two Vanguard Alta Rise backpacks,one of which accommodates two DSLRs plus many lenses.
    I've still got my Flickr account but don't add to it.Any shots I take generally just go on Facebook where my friends of many years can see them,so it's doubtful if I'll be posting any on here.
    I still get out and about with the camera,but don't like to be any more than an hour's travelling distance from home.
    Looking forward to being on here again,and getting superb advice when/if needed.

Welcome back to the forum Knighthawk

Ian
    Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Welcome back, I was wondering where you'd got to!

Bob
      Bob

EOS 6D mkII, EOS 6D, BG-E13 Grip, EOS 30 (Film), EOS M5, EF-M 22mm f2.0, EF-M 18-150mm, 35mm f2.0 IS, 50mm f1.8 STM, 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L IS, 70-200f4 L IS, 430EX II, 270EX II, Manfrotto 190XDB +496RC2 tripod, Op Tech straps & Think Tank bags.

Comment

Thanks chaps.

Bob;There was a lot of bad stuff going on in my life,but all's well now.

There was no formal system for permanently leaving the forum,so when it had that major cyber attack,and we were asked to make new passwords,it wouldn't let me do it because I couldn't remember my old one and it kept sending me round in circles.

I took that as an opportunity to not renew my membership.I had a birthday email from the team,but I let them know I'd left,and Robert Scott said he'd delete my details.
        Roy

Comment

Welcome back Roy, please put your shots up, variety is a wonderful advantage to this forum.
          Dave

Comment

Welcome back Roy.
            7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thanks Dave and Bill,I may put some shots up at some point in the future.

Incidentally,I've been invited as the official photographer at a local 5k parkrun event,but unlikely to go due to the 8am start,far too early for me to be concentrating.

Also I've applied for accredited photog status at our local Pride event in September,because of all the restrictions they are still hoping for it to go ahead,but aren't dealing with enquiries until later this month.
              It will be a better event for me to attend because of my past success at that type of thing.ie I'm more comfortable with it.

I've now got another 7D,so combine both bodies with my 24-105L and my great Sigma 70-200 f2.8 and I should have a winning combination.Plenty of useful videos on Youtube from music events Pros on"how to".
              Last edited by Guest; 15-07-2021, 19:48.

Comment

Welcome back Roy.
                Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

Comment

Welcome back to this excellent forum!
                    Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

Comment

Comment

Welcome back Roy.

Tom

Comment

Working...
                          X