Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After all our Nikon equipment was stolen from the house we went CANON !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After all our Nikon equipment was stolen from the house we went CANON !

I am a complete novice but interested mostly to take pictures of our Portuguese Water dogs We work show and breed them just waving goodbye to 8 of them ... We also own a small fruit farm in the Algarve that is keeping me busy 90 days at a time then back to the UK. So I bought a old Canon Eos100D at Christmas and 2 lenses and had great fun just trying them out now my reason for the camera was I want to do a blog on you tube as we have a busy life... then I fancied a Canon 6D mk2 and a big 70 200 lens wow ! Jackpot then I found a 24-105 and suddenly I started to become hooked + I have video and the a radio mic and RC6 and 2 tripods one small one big but lightweight... and off to the park every day walking the dogs and taking pictures in the in park and Oxford's dreaming spires ... Now tomorrow off to the Algarve to our Orange and Nut farm to tidy up yep taking the camera... Do I buy the Canon subscription ? Yes cars motorbikes aircraft saili.. Thanks for the join

My best picture I have taken
    My best picture I have taken image widget

Comment

Welcome to the forum Nigel, sorry, I can’t see your pics. Try cutting and pasting the BB Code into the thread. A lot of us use Flickr to do this, set the max width to 800.

Ian
      Ian

Flickr page https://www.flickr.com/photos/154026104@N07

Comment

Hi Nigel and welcome from me too.
        7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Welcome to the Forum

Tom

Comment

Working...
          X