• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Treated myself to a new camera

Cheers Jeff

Comment

I think you're going to like the 6D a lot.
      TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

Great images will now be 60% bigger................look forward to it!
        Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Thanks Wayne ,Bo arrived today and just had a play in the garden figuring out the controls ,quite impressed

Comment

Congratulations Dave.

Bill.
            7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

6D seems to be a fav of a few landscape photographers. Has good low light capabilities too.

Should be good fit for your type of work.
              Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

I love my 6D, best investment I've made with gear. Your going to love it Dave...Look forward to getting out on the ground with you again sometime soon buddy...and no, you still cant have mine if I fall, as a backup body...ha ha ha
                Andy

EOS 6D | 16-35 F/4 | 24-105mm f4L | 50mm F1.8 | Canon 70-200 F2.8 MKII
                Flickr Page
                Facebook Page

Comment

[QUOTE=atnixon;297369]I love my 6D, best investment I've made with gear. Your going to love it Dave...Look forward to getting out on the ground with you again sometime soon buddy...and no, you still cant have mine if I fall, as a backup body...ha ha ha[/QUOTE

ha cheers Aandy went out last night to Roaches and this morning to Back tor still trying to press buttons and toggles that aren't there (7d mode) but the shots look good on the back of the camera (they always do) will meet up again soon if your up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave s View Post
                    Originally posted by atnixon View Post
                    I love my 6D, best investment I've made with gear. Your going to love it Dave...Look forward to getting out on the ground with you again sometime soon buddy...and no, you still cant have mine if I fall, as a backup body...ha ha ha
                    ha cheers Aandy went out last night to Roaches and this morning to Back tor still trying to press buttons and toggles that aren't there (7d mode) but the shots look good on the back of the camera (they always do) will meet up again soon if your up for it.
                    One of the best things I did was setup back button focusing for that quick focus moment on an animal..you'll soon get used to it dude...Yeah, absolutely...Off work now till Wednesday...make the most of the next 3 days off...certainly up for mate, let me know when your out..
                    Andy

EOS 6D | 16-35 F/4 | 24-105mm f4L | 50mm F1.8 | Canon 70-200 F2.8 MKII
                    Flickr Page
                    Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                    X