New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Forum

What's everyone thoughts on the new Forum. Personally I think its a great improvement, well worth the wait. Congratulations to Robert and his team
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

After an initial OMG ............ it's different!, the Forum seems a bit sharper, easy to navigate and some extra features.

Me a happy bunny.
    Colin

Comment

It takes a wee bit of getting used to, but at least it's back!

Happy Christmas everyone!
      Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

Frightened the life out of me to start with getting used to it now, have a good Christmas all, hope to meet you up here in 2020 Jock.

Comment

Glad to see it back Will it be available on tapatalk for mobile?

Comment

Been away for a while, but looks good to me. Nice work.

Comment

Like the new look and feel. Great to have it back.
              Last edited by SpringfieldPhoto; 05-01-2020, 13:43.
              Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Google Chrome insists the forum had a data breach and I need to change my password, is there any info on this in a thread somewhere?

Also I don't seem to be able to change my password, it just says "email addresses must match"???

(edit) It may be all screwed up, so if you don't see me again thanks and it was fun (this is my 1870th post...)

(edit again) Ah, my e-mail address is screwed up in my profile, so I'm definitely toast, so to finish I'll say I bought a nFD 200/4 from MrCad for £49 that is really really good, except for strongly backlit subjects, very cool lens for my A1 and mirrorless via an adaptor...

Thanks to everyone I've chatted to on here, I really enjoyed it...
                Last edited by DrJon; 07-01-2020, 22:12.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJon View Post
                  Google Chrome insists the forum had a data breach and I need to change my password, is there any info on this in a thread somewhere?

Also I don't seem to be able to change my password, it just says "email addresses must match"???

(edit) It may be all screwed up, so if you don't see me again thanks and it was fun (this is my 1870th post...)

(edit again) Ah, my e-mail address is screwed up in my profile, so I'm definitely toast, so to finish I'll say I bought a nFD 200/4 from MrCad for £49 that is really really good, except for strongly backlit subjects, very cool lens for my A1 and mirrorless via an adaptor...

Hi Dr Jon
                  Think you should have put this post in FORUM FEEDBACK above. I'm sure your problem can be sorted
                  Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by DrJon View Post

Hi Dr Jon,

I'm pretty certain the forum hasn't suffered a data breach, but Google have been implementing a check system on usernames and passwords, and flagging up combinations that show as compromised when used to login to sites as detailed in this post from Google Help Here :- https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/23534509

Have you changed your email address since registering with the forum? If so I'm sure I can sort things out and update your stored email address so passwords can be changed.

Comment

Firefox does the same as google chrome as it flagged up that I had had a data breach which was attributed to Adobe when they were hacked
                      Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

I couldn't find the forum yesterday with Edge
                        Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
                          I couldn't find the forum yesterday with Edge
                          I had the same problem yesterday with firefox

Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Working...
                          X