Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
    Thanks Stephen

John, I don't use the tractor, bit awkward in and around the trees, plus churns everything up to much. I got a Jansen AT120 15HP Flail that I tow behind the ATV (Quad Bike) for jobs like this, no complaints with it does the job a treat as you can see.

Friend of mine who is now off work for the foreseeable future got a 1.8 ton JCB Excavator which I'm thinking of buying , although not mentioned it to Mrs B yet, need to pick the right time.. With the idea of digging another pond, this would keep me happy for hours up there, be like a child with a new toy now I'm confined to barracks.
    Having looked at the promo video for the Jansen AT120, I can see how it suits the tasks you have - quite a beast! (and quite a price!!)

As to the JCB, I expect you will find the same thing I did when I hired a small digger many years ago - all the neighbours came to have a look, and then all demanded a go on the machine - it was great fun.
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Thanks Tom

Originally posted by tigerburnie View Post
      I quite envy you that land, looks full of promise.
      Tiger - There is a awful lot of work goes into it, in managing it, not to mention the expense
      Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by John Liddle View Post

Having looked at the promo video for the Jansen AT120, I can see how it suits the tasks you have - quite a beast! (and quite a price!!)

As to the JCB, I expect you will find the same thing I did when I hired a small digger many years ago - all the neighbours came to have a look, and then all demanded a go on the machine - it was great fun.
        Not a problem John - We got no neighbours
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
        X