GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Video footage shows the moment an unprovoked man decides to push a photographer into a nearby pond, injuring her and submerging her $3,000 worth of gear into the water. The clip sees members of the public rally around to support the woman, while the attacker tries to downplay his actions. The incident took place in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England back in 2018. Smiling and giving a thumbs-up for the camera, the unnamed man sets off in the direction of the unsuspecting photographer.
    Canon 1DX, 50D, EF500 F4.0 L, EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L I , EF100-400 f/4.5-5.6L II, EF70-200 f/2.8L II, EF180 f3.5L Macro, EF 24-105 f/4L, EF17-40 f/4L, EF2.0X III, EF1.4X III, 430EX II, MR-14EX...

What a plonker!
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Idiot!

Why does Fstoppers publish this now when “The incident took place in St Albans, Hertfordshire, England back in 2018”.

Railway Photography - Steam Train Photos

Comment

There was an incident down here a year or so ago, where there were two photographers in a hide. A group of youths came in and when they went both there camera bags had gone.
        I don't use public hides very often, but have noticed how people tend to leave their camera bags etc along the back wall of hides - making them a easy target.
        I know of another incident where a photographer was walking along a tow path, two young lads came up behind him on bikes snatched the camera - D40, 100/400mm and were gone.
        All worth thinking about, when out and about.
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
        X