Just ordered a new/used 6X6 Camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ordered a new/used 6X6 Camera

Just ordered a fully manual 6X6 Film Camera: A Zenza Bronica S2A, fully manual camera, no electronics, no batteries. Back to the basics of photography. Will post images of the camera once I get it.

Tom
    "Near Mint in Box" Zenza Bronica S2A S2 Late. w/ Nikkor P 75mm f/2.8 Lens 6x6 120 Film Back x2 From JAPAN #683. Color filter, Box. There is no scratches. There is no fungus. There is no fog. tiny scuffs from normal use.

...that looks very interesting....I guess it will need a change of approach and expand photographic horizons.
    I'm looking forward to your insights in using this....I guess film choice replaces post processing choices......and looking forward to the results of course.
    Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

That will be a whole new learning curve Tom! I hope you kept sufficient funds back to cover film and processing
      John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Great Tom. I once had both a Mamiya RB67 and Hasselblad 503CW two great camera's but of the two the RB67 was the king. Back along I got rid of a host of 35mm slides but I kept the 6x6 and 6x7's
        You won't be reeling off hundreds of shots, film was a good discipline, to this day I don't take hundreds of shots, can't be bothered to process them for a start. Example of that was last evening, I spent two hours up at my Badger Sett, with plenty of activity the whole time - In that time I took 15 shots, all of them in my opinion good.
        Now you got me thinking about Large Format!!!!!
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Nice camera Tom, I used to have a Bronica SQA in the film days - lovely piece of kit wish I had kept it now.

Bill.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Working...
          X