Frustrated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frustrated

On the day before this site went down, my desktop motherboard decided to pack up. Frustrated that I would not be able to post some shots on here for a fair while ( not the ability to download onto IPad).Then the forum went down so I wouldn’t have been able to post anyway, my Intel NUC has been all the way to Holland, replacement being shipped back, will have it by Tuesday, so hope to re- post Tuesday night, providing I can put the memory cards etc back in ( delicate job my son says & I don’t do delicate).

David I'm sure you will come up trumps and we will be blessed once again with a staggering array of photographic masterpieces from Daisy M. I can't offer any help, most things around my place of a delicate nature are put right with either a hammer, pick, shovel, crow-bar or chainsaw. Or just dragged away behind a tractor to somewhere where I can't see it.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Lost count of the PC's I've built. Putting memory back isn't too difficult. Without doubt there will be a video on YouTube if you need a bit of guidance.
      Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

After 10 years I just had to replace my iMac as it was giving up the ghost as well. The bad part was that I though I was doing back-ups and found out that the old iMac stopped doing them. Which meant that I had to to recreate 6 months of financial records. The only saving grace was the I save my photos in 3 location so got them all back.

Tom

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
          David I'm sure you will come up trumps and we will be blessed once again with a staggering array of photographic masterpieces from Daisy M. I can't offer any help, most things around my place of a delicate nature are put right with either a hammer, pick, shovel, crow-bar or chainsaw. Or just dragged away behind a tractor to somewhere where I can't see it.
          Firstly thanks for the compliment, secondly there was me going to rely on your delicate side Trev, sure it must be there somewhere.

Comment

Working...
          X