Keep safe.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep safe.......

For those members who reside in Scotland and northern England do keep safe over the next few days as Storm Christoph comes across.
    the weather according to the forecast tonight looks like it will not be very nice.
    Rose.

Yes, I echo that. People got enough to put up with at the moment without having anything else thrown at them.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Raining really hard here on the edge of the Pennines.

We've had flooding in the centre of the village a couple of times in recent times. Last time loads of us villagers were out moving water over a small rise to the river so that houses didn't get flooded. Sadly at same time my tennis/squash club, in next village, was flooded and 3 of the 4 squash courts, were totally ruined. Months of drying out and new floors.
      Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

I echo all the remarks, one great advantage is that councils have had plenty of warning to be prepared. We had a small snow fall overnight, expecting more during the day. I live up a single track country road with passing places & the gritter was up before 9.30am, preparation is everything.

Comment

We have no snow on the coast, but it's windy, forecast is for snow maybe later, I'm staying in home until it calms down.
          Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Comment

Just been watching the BBC news and reports of the snow in Yorkshire / north.
            anyone snowed in?
            hope you’re safe from floods and snow
            Rose.

Comment

Working...
            X