No announcement yet.

Excited!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fabulous pics, it is exciting to have a new camera and you’ll enjoy finding out how to use it.
    can’t wait to see some more shots.
    Rose

Comment

Looks really good. Can we all come and play?

Emyr

Comment

Yeah...Emyr....we should all meet up at the Canon Stand at the next Photography show...
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

I've made a new post in Digital cameras with shots from Trentham Lake...
          Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Nice, how to you like the R6?

Tom

Comment

Hi Tom,
              Its amazing....I'm very pleased with the high ISO performance.....I even obtained acceptable results at ISO12800. The focussing is definitely easier than with the R which required a bit more effort but still achieved the objective. eye detection works very well even on birds. The lower resolution is not a problem either but will potentially not be as forgiving for landscapes.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

Comment

Originally posted by @imagesBV View Post
                As expected it will need some good light....and I've got to get over my fear of ISOs over 400....Just set up three custom menus on the R6, but there are some settings I'm a bit confused about.
                Will try to get out to Trentham Gardens tomorrow pm.....thanks for your comments...let me know if there are any specific shots or settings you want me to post....
                On my 1DX, 5DIII and 7DII my default ISO is 800 so there should be nothing to fear. The image below was shot at ISO 6400.

http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

Comment

Working...
                X