This will scupper my plans a bit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This will scupper my plans a bit.

In other news, seems my cancer surgeon has done a runner to pastures new, but an associate rang to tell me the latest scan is all clear, but the kidney stone in the same kidney(well actually apparently it's more like half a kidney) is now over a centimetre in size and it has got to come out...........................in the next fortnight................................and they'll hoick a lump of the enlarged prostate out whilst they're at it..................deep joy......................I'm falling to bits here, I'll be a mere shadow of my self soon.
    Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way

Wish you the best Burnie and do as you are told for a speedy recovery. At least it will be done when the weather isn’t great to go out in.

Comment

Thanks David, should be fit for a bit of fishing when the weather warms up

Comment

Sorry to hear that Burnie. As I used to say to lads, keep focused, stay positive and have faith. I’m sure everything will be OK
        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Sorry to hear your news Burnie, trust all goes well and you make a full recovery.
          7D, 400D, EF-S 15-85 f3.5/5.6, EF 100 f2.8 USM macro, Sigma 10-20 f4/5.6, Sigma 70-300 f4/5.6 APO, Sigma 50 f1.4, EF 28-90, EF 90-300, Sigma 150-600C, 430 EXll, Yongnuo 568 EX ll, Yongnuo Triggers, Yongnuo YN14-EX Ring Flash

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/94610707@N05/

Comment

Thanks guys

Comment

I hope it all goes well for you and wish you a speedy recovery....!
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thanks, pre-op tomorrow morning, no actual date yet, but I have to isolate until the op, typical it's stopped raining and the suns out and fresh snow on the hills, I had hoped to be filming Ptarmigan, oh well.

Comment

All the best going forward.
                  Nigel

You may know me from Another Place....

The new ElSid Photogallery...

Equipment: Far too much to list - including lots of Nikon...

Comment

hope all goes well for you
                    Alex

EOS R5 EOS 7D Mk ii Lenses EFS 18-55mm EFS 55-250mm EF 50mm 24-105mm Sigma EX 70-200 Sigma 150-600c

Comment

Thanks folks

Comment

What hospital do you have to go to Burnie?

Comment

Not sure yet, Stracathro today, but either Perth or Ninewells for the op.

Comment

Sorry to read about this Burnie, I hope all goes well for you, wishing you a speedy recovery.
                            Peter

Feel free to browse my
                            Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

Sorry to hear your news and will think of you tomorrow when you go for your pre-op.
                              Follow instructions and keep positive, I'm sure everything will be OK.
                              Trust you'll be able to venture outside when we get some warmer weather.

Rose

Comment

Working...
                              X