Comment

Re: EOS Magazine

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
      18 April (see my previous message).
      Sorry - missed that
      ef-r

Comment

Robert, I stil have not yet received the latest EOS magazine. Any problems? MY subs was paid last Dec for 2011. Do let me know.

Nathaniel
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel Ramanaden View Post
          Robert, I stil have not yet received the latest EOS magazine. Any problems? MY subs was paid last Dec for 2011. Do let me know.

Nathaniel
          Can you let me know which issue you are referring to? This thread is getting a little confusing as it was started at the time the January-March 2011 issue was published and is now talking about the April-June 2011 issue.

If you are missing the January-March 2001 issue, I can arrange for another copy to be sent. If it is the April-June 2011 issue, it will be published on 18 April (see above).

Incidentally, it is better to e-mail me direct (robert@eos-magazine.com) with this type of query. I can't guarantee to read every post on the fiorum.
          Robert
          robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Sorry robert. I was refering to the April- June 2011 issue. I can now see what has happened. Please ignore post.

Nathaniel
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
            X