Camera Connect article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camera Connect article

Firstly, the latest issue is, as always, packed with great articles and lot of useful information.
    Now for my main reason for writing. In the Camera Connect article, there was a section titled 'Other Options'. In the section it was stated that connecting to your camera from a computer using the EOS utility required a wired connection. This is incorrect I always connect my laptop PC to my 5D MkIVs using Wi Fi. There are, infact, examples of this on the site in the People and portraits, Studio Portraits Forum, 'Selfies Without a Stick. It is easy enough to set up and is reliable. Far better than having a long cable to trip over. I have used it at a distance of 35' on a couple of occasions but not tried a greater distance. I assume that many other EOS cameras would be able to work this way.
    Last edited by SpringfieldPhoto; 26-12-2020, 11:06.
    Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

That is correct. As long as the EOS camera is WiFi enabled. I love the app. Can send photos to WhatsApp while on a game drive

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I will mention this in the next issue of EOS magazine.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
      X