Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpringfieldPhoto
    replied
    I also mix my batteries and just pick the ones that are charged. I ignore the battery condition check as so long as the battery works I keep using them. I never use machine gun mode but a 4 hour studio shoot will produce around 600 shots.

Leave a comment:

• Trev B
    replied
    I've never had an issue with batteries. I've got four LP-E6N's, two Duracell equivalent's plus a LP-E6NH supplied with the R5. I interchange them between camera's, just looking I've got a LP-E6N and a Duracell in the R5 at the moment. I must admit I do not take a fantastic amount of pictures, never use the camera's as if they were machine gun's on rapid fire - incline to make every shot count and not have to sit for hours in front of a computer going through hundreds.

Leave a comment:

• SpringfieldPhoto
    started a topic Battery Compatibility

Battery Compatibility

I read Nina's reply to this question and I totally agree that the LP E6NH really does last longer by a long way over it's predecessors. I do have one other comment with regard to the battery health check on the camera. I have two old LP-E6N bateries that I got with my original 5D Mk IV, both have been showing up as well past their best on the battery check for more than two years but both still will shoot over 1000 shots in my 5D Mk IV's. Perhaps the battery check results should be viewed with a large pinch of salt.
    Last edited by SpringfieldPhoto; 01-03-2022, 13:25.
Working...
X