DPP and/ or Architecture TSE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DPP and/ or Architecture TSE

I'd LOVE to see a regular series of articles on DPP and the other Canon software that ships with the camera as I'm totally confused over what the software can/ can't do and why I should/ shouldn't buy something else like Photoshop/ Lightroom.

Second I'd like to see an article on architectural photography and how/ why to use Tilt and Shift lenses.
    Cliff Hobbs
    Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Re: DPP and/ or Architecture TSE

Originally posted by Cliff View Post
    I'd LOVE to see a regular series of articles on DPP and the other Canon software that ships with the camera as I'm totally confused over what the software can/ can't do and why I should/ shouldn't buy something else like Photoshop/ Lightroom.

Second I'd like to see an article on architectural photography and how/ why to use Tilt and Shift lenses.
    We covered DPP in the January-March 2009 issue (First step to DPP), April-June 2009 issue (DPP with JPEGs) and July-September 2009 issue (DPP corrections). More articles on Canon software are planned.

We also have an article about the new TS-E lenses in progress - probably for the January-March 2010 issue.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Re: DPP and/ or Architecture TSE

Originally posted by Robert Scott View Post
      More articles on Canon software are planned.

We also have an article about the new TS-E lenses in progress - probably for the January-March 2010 issue.
      Yeah - more Canon software articles.

Can't wait for the TS-E feature as this I'm toying on whether I need one of these (if you need a guinea pig to try them out to write a user review only too happy to help ;-).
      Cliff Hobbs
      Wannabe Architectural Photographer - Always willing to listen and learn

Comment

Working...
      X